Dream Runner Revampd-lidlurch- Dream Runner Revampd-lidlurch-

Hey this is awesome!

i really like how you re-made Dream Runner! This definetely is better than the original, it really does portray a dream and in that aspect it succeeds! The instruments are used quite well for a dark yet calming, moody song.

You are getting a lot better! I'm excited to hear what you come up with next!

lidlurch responds:

thanks! Yeah, i thought it turned out pretty well too :) I just hope i can make some of my other old songs in to remakes as good as this one. thanks for the great review!

Like a Light in the Sky Like a Light in the Sky

Hmmm...sounds a bit like Dragonforce?

Very good! It does sound a bit like Dragonforce but that's not neccisarrly a bad thing.
The drums and guitar sounded really good!

I enjoyed it quite a bit! Good job on this one!

ZzEpiCzZ responds:

why does everyone tell my my music sounds like dragonforce?! FUUU-

oh well, at least I can actually PLAY my own music, aside from bass and drums. :D

thanks for the review.

The Land of the Forgotten The Land of the Forgotten

WOW, Simply WOW.

This is Amazing! I'm pretty sure i pissed my pants when the drums first came in! :D It's simplistic in melody and beat, but it helps in my opinion, its not this huge layered, million track piece, its FREAKING AWESOME! I love love love it.

Bass Crusher Bass Crusher

Nice Job!

I'm really liking this song! Its really different then a lot of the stuff I've heard and thats a good thing! Good work on this one!

lidlurch responds:

thanks! any constructive criticism?

Evil-Dog - Outbreak Evil-Dog - Outbreak

You totally..

Captured the mood of 28 Days Later, sounds like it should of been in the movie itself. This is fantastic!

Keep up the good work!

P.S. Also a huge fan of the movie and soundtrack! :D

Evil-Dog responds:

Awesome dude, glad you felt it :D
Thanks for the comment

Tetris Remix [Revamped](Final) Tetris Remix [Revamped](Final)

What is it about Tetris...

That is just so awesome?! Ya know I thought I would get tired of Tetris Remixes but I don't think that'll happen anytime soon if great Remixes like this keep coming out! This is by far one of the best I've heard.

I love the part that starts at 1:17 its so unique, haha kind of a Ratatat vibe. (If you don't know who Ratatat it is I'd highly recommend you look it up :) )

Anyways Great Job!!!

Within Full Circle Beat Within Full Circle Beat

Diggin' it!

I really liking this song! It gives off a cool vibe. The drums, pianos and voices sound good. (maybe the voices are a little overpowering but I dunno) The synth is alright, but I think you should maybe change it, keep a synth melody like that but use a different synth. If that makes sense, haha.

Anyways, I really enjoy the song! Keep up the good work!

"CHS" - The Beast King "CHS" - The Beast King

WHOA!

That was really Crazy Awesome! Those Drums at like 0:45 were really really good.

T.H.C-Mental Madness T.H.C-Mental Madness

YESS!!

I absolutely love madness inspired music! This is a great song! Keep up the good work!!!

Delta Squad Delta Squad

WHOA!

This is really good! It definetly sounds miltary...ish. and at like 0:35 it sound like the military theme for micheal bay's transformers! anyways great job!